Dates: July 20-22, 2018
Cost and Information
- One person in a motel room: $250
- Two people in a motel room: $190 per adult, $75 per teen, $35 per child, free for those 3 years and younger
- Three people in a motel room: $160 per adult, $75 per teen, $35 per child, free for those 3 years and younger
- Four people in a motel room: $155 per adult, $75 per teen, $25 per child, free for those 3 years and younger
- Family rate for staying in one room (teens may stay in motel room or cottage): $500 maximum for entire family
- Cottages: $100 per person
The registration fee includes two nights at the retreat center and six meals and is due before or on arrival at Epworth.
Bus service to and from Epworth is provided for those who need this service, free of charge, but the bus is limited to 55 people.
Checks should be made out to First Love Ministries and cash is also accepted.
There must be at least one adult in each motel room. An adult is considered 18 or above, although we encourage college age students to stay in the cottage. If you are being sponsored and are under 25 and not married, you must stay in the cottage.
Those making their own reservations directly with Epworth will pay the front desk upon check out. They will not be eligible for the meal plan but can eat in the cafeteria if they pay at the front desk for any meal they eat there.
Those staying extended stays (i.e. arrive before Friday or leave after Sunday) should let First Love make the extended reservations if they want to stay in the same room all the days they are at Epworth.
All motel reservations will be for Booth, Pitts Motel, and Robinson Inn. Those who wish to upgrade to Turner or Reynolds Apartments should make their own reservations and thus pay for their additional charges on their own, but we need a registration form on these people for shirt size and contact information.
PLEASE TURN IN REGISTRATION SHEET BY JUNE 30TH. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY UNTIL YOU ARRIVE, IF YOU PREFER WAITING THAT LATE., BUT WE NEED YOUR REGISTRATION FORM ASAP.